TAX ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP/TRAINING PROGRAM ACROSS AUSTRALIA
Practical Tax Accounting In House Training program across Australia.
The TAXATION offers accounting graduate / students an in-house internship/training program designed to assist them in their transitions into the workforce, by giving participants a practical hand on experience in Tax accounting and bookkeeping.
Our training program is structured to encourage graduates/students to further develop their university knowledge via practical application while they familiarise and understand the “System and Procedures” used in accounting firms. As well as the training graduates/students receive, they are also shown valuable job interview and job applications techniques by a professional recruitment consultant.
We are a full service accounting practice and not a training organisation, which most of the others are. This is where you will be working with real work experience, dealing with the tax office and the client as may be necessary from time to time. You shall receive suervised training from accountants with regards to various aspects of accounting.
Tasks you may be responsible on a daily basis as part of the Accounting Internship Program
- Cash-flow preparation
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Preparation of financials
- Payroll (Superannuation, STP, Payslips)
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies etc
- ABN application
- Tax Advice
- ATO Correspondence
- ASIC secretarial
- Comprehensive introduction of XERO Tax Practice Manager
- Overview of Australian Taxation and Tax Agent Portal
Tax Accounting Internship Details
- 3 months of unpaid internship.
- Supervised work experience with a training plan.
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of work experience
- XERO certification
- Face to face mock interview
- LinkedIn profile update
- Job research
Preliminary Interview To Assess Suitability
Our internship is where you would need to pass an interview before being accepted into the program. This is because you shall be working and assisting on real life clients files and we need to determine if you will be a proper fit to not only the work environment but also the complexity level of work being carried out.
Gain practical skills with our accounting and tax training across Australia
Read the latest accounting news and tips.