Professional Year Internship & Tax Accounting Training
We Teach - We Train - We Connect - We support
For years The Taxation has been helping students, accounting graduates to obtain accountancy work experience. As a firm of Certified accountants & registered Tax agent, The Taxation is able to help you stay up to date with the latest industry best practices, greatly enhancing your practical experience and career in accounting and enabling you to secure accounting roles such as Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistance and Accountants.
We do not guarantee that you would land a job with us at the end of the internship but we can definitely grantee you’d know a lot about the world of accounting, which should be enough to land an accounting role.
Our Accounting Work Experience Programs
We offer a variety of accountancy training programs of various levels, providing our learners tons of opportunities to grow their accounting careers. In addition, as part of our programme through our partnerships with MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero, we train learners to become software certified to gain a competitive edge in the job market.
Advantages of the TAXATION’s internship/training program
- Flexible training programs to suit your busy lifestyl
- You will be solving real clients accounting problems
- You will use software that is widely used in accounting practices (MYOB, QuickBooks, XERO, Xero Practice Manager).
- Qualified and experienced mentors will assist, support and encourage your progress throughout your time at the TAXATION.
- Additional assistance is available through mentors, if you are completing a CA, CPA or IPA course.
- Additional assistance is available through supervisors if you are working towards getting your own BAS or TAX Agent Licence.
- A referral and placement service is available with the 6 Months Training Program for selected students only.
- Candidates who completed our program will be issued a Certificate of Completion and a Job reference letter.
Accounting Work Experience
During the accounting work experience sessions, you will basically get to know how to really do the role of an accounts assistant from scratch and build your confidence step by step and many past trainees have really found it very useful for when they went for a job interview. The work experience in the accounting program is on one to one basis, so you do get the attention of an experienced Certified Accountant guiding you in a professional way on how to really do the job well. You will realize that your confidence will grow with every session you attend and by the time you finish, you will be absolutely ready to take on a role as an accounts assistant and do it well. One of the greatest difficulties faced by young people at the time of a job interview is to talk about your work experience. In many cases, not enough to have had a good academic performance, but also need to demonstrate skills and competencies needed to apply for any job. It is indisputable that one of the challenges for future professionals is to gain experience before finishing the career, considering that this will provide exercise and develop in the workplace. There is no doubt that work experience in accounting is an essential professional development axis. There are races in which it may be necessary to have some experience when applying for a position, such as accounting